Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Sage Wellness Group Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you take insurance? No, this office does not take insurance. Most of the labs are covered by insurance, however fees for services are due at the time of the visit. We will give a “Super Bill” that the patient uses to submit their own insurance for reimbursement.
- What types of patients do you see? Mostly women and children who are seeking a personal relationship with their health care physician and creating a healthier environment for their families.
- Are you taking new patients? Yes! There is a couple of week waiting period for new patients. Please call Christy to schedule your initial appointment.
- What makes Sage Wellness Group different? We are a heart centered facility, focused on helping people achieve their highest and most optimum health goals. To improve not only physical health, but emotional health and overall life quality.
- What is holistic health? Looking at the whole person and the family in its entirety and making sure everything is addressed, not just one symptom or one issue. Holistic health is to be well within yourself and also well within your community.